Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Photographer/Editor/ Part Time
Category: News - Photographer/Editor
Location: Omaha, NE - KETV-TV
Full-Time/Part-Time: Part Time
Video Journalist to shoot and edit video in a news environment. Must be capable of gathering information for news stories.
• Shoot video for news broadcasts
• Edit video for news broadcasts
• Gather information for news stories
• Shoot live shots
• Perform tasks on tight deadlines
• Four year or associate degree in photography, journalism. Experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
• Demonstrated ability to shoot and edit video under tight deadlines
• Ability to carry 30-50 pounds of camera equipment
• Ability to perform work in adverse weather conditions
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to shoot live shots
• Bachelor or Associate Degree in photography, journalism or related field. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
• Experience shooting video in a news environment. Will consider a beginner with the right skills.
• Experience Editing video in a news environment on tight deadlines
To apply:To Apply:
Send resume and sample of work recently shot and edited to:
Rose Ann Shannon
KETV News Director
2665 Douglas Street
Omaha, NE 68131