Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Payroll Coordinator
Location: United States-Omaha
• Would you enjoy working with numbers, entering data, and running reports for accurate payroll weekly?
• Does your personal touch make a difference in service quality?
• Are you highly responsible? Can others rely on you to always get the job done?
• Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help your internal customers get the information they seek?
• Do you establish immediate rapport and develop friendships over the telephone and in the office?
• Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
• Do you have a sense of urgency to see work done right?
• Are your records meticulously organized and accurate in every detail?
• Do you follow up on issues when there is a discrepancy until the situation is resolved?
Gallup offers you an opportunity to showcase your client service and organizational skills as a full-time Payroll Coordinator in our Omaha Riverfront office. We are looking for a positive person with great communication skills and a passion to help others. This person will be responsible for overseeing processes for timely and accurate payroll preparation and reporting, in addition to other miscellaneous duties as needed.
Proficiency in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint® is required. If you are a positive, detail-oriented individual with a desire to help others, apply online today.
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer