U.S. Bank Flood Insurance Manager in Omaha, Nebraska
The Mortgage Servicing division of U.S. Bank is seeking a leader to fill the Flood Insurance Manager role for Escrow Administration organization. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional leader who will lead the team through interactions with multiple stakeholders across the Mortgage Servicing organization, including executive management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong leader looking for a very high visibility role, with frequent interactions with senior executives. The ideal candidate will be hard working, highly driven and have a strong work ethic where no task is too big or too small.
*Position will be remote/work from home or can be located at our Owensboro, KY or Irving, TX office.
· Responsible for the operational performance and first line of defense risk management of all assigned business functions.
· Ownership and management of all related business processes, including: process design, process documentation, procedure development, reporting, and process performance.
· Ownership and management of all related business controls, including: control design, control documentation, procedure development, reporting, and control performance.
· Successfully complete resolution plans for all issues or initiatives assigned for the insurance area, including working with business partners across the organization to ensure buy in and agreement on all solution designs.
· Work with appropriate parties within the team and across the organization to provide management and executive reporting on all aspects of operations, ranging from monthly Business Reviews to updates for senior executive level Steering Committee meetings.
· People management for the related business processes, including: leadership and staff development, staffing model management, scorecards, and various other staffing management routines.
· Ensure actions are completed on time and with outstanding quality.
· Development of Root Cause Analysis and remediation plans for all identified issues – credibly challenge team, vendors and status quo to arrive at improved results
· Work with multiple business partners and stakeholders across the bank, as well as external vendors, to successfully complete all projects and drive business improvement
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Ten or more years of experience in mortgage servicing or operations activities
Five or more years of managerial experience
· Demonstrated advancement in career progression
· Strong desire to lead in an continues improvement environment
· A driven candidate who will constantly challenge themselves and team to better serve our customers
· Experience managing Flood Insurance Operations
· Experience within a servicing Escrow Administration organization
· Six Sigma experience
· Ability to analyze data, identify trends and develop insights
· Experience working collaboratively to exert influence across organizations and with vendors
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170030042
Other Locations: Texas-TX-Irving, Kentucky-KY-Owensboro
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.