Catholic Health Initiatives LPN LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/ CMA II CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT II-FLOAT POOL in LINCOLN, Nebraska
LPN LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/ CMA II CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT II-FLOAT POOL
the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Physician, the Licensed Practical Nurse/Certified Medical Assistant II functions as a vital member of the healthcare team who contributes to the
success of the practice by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective
communication, professionalism, and teamwork. Utilizes the nursing process to
assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected
patient populations and their families.
This position requires the ability to work at up to 10 locations in Lincoln.
-Schedule Monday-FridayNEW HIRE BONUS
- Performs basic nursing care to patients by following established
standards and procedures.
- Collects patient data such as vital signs; notes how the patient looks
and acts, or responds to stimuli, and reports this information
- Prepares and administers injections, performs routine tests, treats
wounds, and changes bandages.
- Prepares patient records and files using established medical record
forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Administers certain prescribed medications, and monitors and documents
treatment progress and patient response.
- Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient care based
on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and
Monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response.
Conveys information to patients and families about health status, health
maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
Participates in teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Certifications and Education:
be a graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing program; or an accredited Medical Assistance program.
- Must have current/valid Licensed Practical Nurse license from the state
licensing board/OR a current CMA certification or RMA certification. CMA's also need to have a current Medaid certification.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR (Basic Life Support) certification.
Job Nursing - LPN
Primary Location NEBRASKA-LINCOLN-THE PHYSICIAN NETWORK
Daily Schedule M-F
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 72
Weekends Required None
Req ID: 2017-R0108641