Cornerstone onDemand Content Curation Manager (United States) in Lincoln, Nebraska
We're looking for a
Content Curation Manager (United States)
This is a strategic position focused on curating the best, most engaging and modern content solutions for our clients and their employees. This role will work closely with CSOD’s current and future content partners to help productize engaging offerings aligned to the modern learner. The position will report directly to the Director of Content Experience on the Global Content Services Team and will be an integral part CSOD’s content partner strategy and offerings.
In this role you will...
- Work closely with CSOD’s content partners and internal stakeholders to curate combined learning, performance and development objects into impactful client facing solutions, globally
- Help identify new content trends/methodologies to take to market
- Knowledge of learning, talent and technology trends and the ability to package this knowledge into a set of best practices
- Gain buy-in and drive adoption of the content strategy in a broad client base including global organizations
- Work with clients to assess their approach to content within the Cornerstone Talent environment
- Drive critical build/buy/enhance decisions on talent content throughout the lifecycle of talent management
- Partner closely with product managers, content operations, content sales, marketing and other internal stakeholders to align the curation approach with broader company messaging
- Solicit feedback from our clients to shape impactful offerings to address challenges and capitalize on opportunities for improvement via a best practice approach to talent management
- Establish, monitor, and support best practices for embedded content use across regions
- Manage priorities among a very diverse and demanding group of internal stakeholders
- Provide innovative expertise in guiding and building a future-focused learning ecosystem
- Design breakthrough strategies that generate learning opportunities, showcase individual capabilities, enhance leadership and accelerate teammate performance
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology, organizational development
- 5+ years LMS ownership experience in a large-scale, corporate environment
- Experience developing learning system strategies
- HCM platform administration experience, including end-user training and day-to-day support of the system
- Experience managing LMS transitions/migrations and connecting LMS data sources to other systems
- Track record of delivering complex, strategic projects
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 20-25% of time, some international
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Master’s Degree in instructional technology or related discipline
- Experience working with global stakeholders
- Familiarity with HR technology market
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.