Celgene Maintenance Coordinator (Temporary contract) in COUVET, NebraskaSwitzerland
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients in the area of cancer and other severe, immune and inflammatory conditions.
Celgene International Headquarters are located in Boudry (NE) and an additional manufacturing plant is being built in Couvet (NE) to support our growth. This site will primarily be dedicated to the manufacturing of solid dosage form products for patients in worldwide markets.
The Couvet Maintenance Manufacturing is responsible to ensure the physical and software logistics within the Couvet maintenance department. This is a key role between Process, Utilities and Calibration areas.
1. DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
·Responsible for purchasing and invoicing process inside MTS department in timely manner.
·Responsible for PPE, consumables and tools purchasing (KANBAN).
·Responsible to receive goods in timely manner.
·Communicate with customers about purchase orders or invoices status.
· Responsible for spare parts creation and maintenance within Oracle EAM.
· Responsible of spare parts stock.
· Responsible of shutdown preparation for spare parts.
· Responsible for cycle counting within Oracle EAM.
· Provide support to maintenance technician for spare parts or consumables logistic.
· Respect EHS rules.
· 5+ years experience in calibration
· BS in Engineering or Technical discipline
· Ability to determine the calibration requirements of measuring instruments
· Experienced at calibrating instruments, e.g. temperature, humidity, speed, pressure, weight, flow rates, etc.
· Familiar with calibration standards, cGMP and Good Documentation Practices
· Team player
· Good communication skills in French and English
· Knowledge of pharmaceutical (solid dosage) facilities is advantageous
Maintenance Coordinator (Temporary contract)
Location: COUVET, NE, CH
Job ID: 17001670